Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Morning Boxcar Willie He is more Slim Whitman3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://notthebee.com/article/85-year-old-florida-man-arrested-for-driving-110-mph-in-illegal-street-race3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I’m sure he’s wearing his special panties today!Just his regular Depends3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Obamaphone? He needs to upload a new card?He has a top of the line phone3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Michelob ultra Iron City Light3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thank you for your support3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Did they fire you?!They updated his status to terminated instead of retired3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Are you coming over to watch Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom?My mom said she's making your favorite. Popcorn. She's waiting for the day that Jim…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Hanging out w the fat kid ?Hoping to score with the blueberry3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Going through Wonkas chocolate factory after the fact ?He's still trying to get a Golden Ticket3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I will play again …cause I likey3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@rod said ↗Please explain to an old fart who is out of the loop---Nerd programmer humor3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗I wipe til I see the Japanese flag.I wipe until I see the French battle flag3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Its youNot us.He's being Shunned3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗HBO3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Thank you. At least someone cared enough to insult me.3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@pokey said ↗With cameras everywhere if it were " deranged leftists " doing this there should be absolutely no problems providing proof one would think. Trump …3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://notthebee.com/article/florida-man-sues-waffle-house-says--irresistible-breakfast-advertisement-caused-him-to-trip-over-curb3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Selling it back to CubaGiving it to Haiti3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Three weeks from now you’re gonna have to change your screen name to @thegreenblob fat ass!3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Just don't come to Florida.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He doesn't drink beerHe does stay hydrated though3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗It's a great feeling when you decide you don't need UPS and don't have to put up with their bullshit.The best advice I can give to a new retiree…3mo ago