Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I bought $1200 worth of ARKVX the other day, a venture fund that buys a lot of pre-IPO stocks in high tech. I’ll roll the dice a little bit. My …3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I hope I never get air-conditioning. Can you imagine how fat I’ll be if I do?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Fuck off, Lech WalesaSolidarność3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗These freaking Italians!!3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗What kind of dumbasses give you shit?Payment for services rendered.$20 is $203mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗The vests back then were great, nice and thin. You could easily wear it under the jacket. I would wear it by itself most of the day. I never…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗The liquor stores in a 15 mile radius of his house better get ready!!3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Is your sorry ass working today?He moved on to his retirement gig3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Good morning Mr. No Balls.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗The new vests are pretty nice. For a long time they didn't have any decent warm weather rain gear3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗That thin rain coat you had a liner vest you could zip into it ,, i still got the coat I had one until I left it in my truck one night. Quick…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Walk out with my pride.Karma is a Bitch It is Pride month3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fucker3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗Aren't those the fake twenties George Floyd was passing around ?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗This was from a home stopI got more from the small businesses and residential customers. The big companies treated their own employees like crap a…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Hotdogs?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@jkloc FU3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You rat bastard3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Man I had a few yesterday …lmfao3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago