Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Gumby has all of his weekend shopping done now.9d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
9d ago
-
Two Words..... (No more, no less, ONLY TWO, don't even think about breaking this rule!)
yer done9d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@ovah said ↗I dont think it's hit me yet. I think it will Monday, when I dont have to go to work. It was cool/weird walking out the last time thinking I'd neve…9d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
10d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
10d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fuck off.im getting ready for my show. Gluing on the pasties now?10d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗No they just raise their prices asshole....I thought you knew how this shit works? SMHOne of my neighbors is an independent trucker. He told me h…10d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Can you imagine calling someone on their last day of work???So rude.A good driver would want to work that last day so they can get farewell g…10d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Watch on YouTube10d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Maybe some cheddar brats.10d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I don't think it's based on a video game.I must have been thinking about a different movie10d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@oldngray Backrooms out on HBO Max today. Bout to watch now. Been wanting to see this since the trailer.Few movies based on videogames are much…10d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Diesel was $6.69 a gallon today I got gasoline yesterday and it was $4.48Not the end of the world.10d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You need more Ultras Hydration IS important10d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
10d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Same.The sodium is insane, but the flavor is great.All sausages are sodium bombs. They never claimed to be health food.10d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Then I had to bring in the garbage cans.Brutal.10d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Is that a challenge?? I'm gonna go to the store later to see if they still sell those cheese filled ones.I have some of these in my fridge now10d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Might have just did something!10d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I just want a whiff !10d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗The best part of our eight hour days when they don’t appropriately, adjust our dispatch and you get to make the humorous call to the center…10d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Those thighs would crush you like a walnut10d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Why does he need a reason? We get 2 per month why not use them whenever you feel like itYou don't need a reason but he would make up excuses an…10d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I do enjoy watching the grief on the lower seniority Driver’s faces! Seniority sucks when you don’t have any!This guy was a real dick and w…10d ago