Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗It's Algonquin for go shove two cartons up your ass, sidewaysTime to make a run to the Rez for more3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Thats the spirit!and backed over again3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
One of those annoying guys was just at my house trying to get me to switch utility providers. I told him I wasn't interested but he kept going on about he coul…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Burn them up. Make a TikTok like all the young kids do.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
When I needed a new uniform I would turn in the old one but the clerk would usually order a set of 3. They piled up after a while.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I kept some of the older ones and the Olympic ones and one that has my Circle of Liars club 25 year patch. I figure they'll be worth gold in a fe…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Get your browns together, almost time to turn them in!Do you think they care? Nobody ever asked me for mine so I didn't bother with it. I w…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Amen.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Only a few.1 working day3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fuck off.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@unionstrong said ↗A lot can happen in 60 days. I don’t expect it to last. The moderates in Iran won't be able to control the radicals who want continued viole…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗The Red Green show. It taught @scratch everything he knows3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Hopefully he gets hit by a bus ?Hope springs eternal3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Wanted to do some power washing ….thats not going to happen I did that earlier in the week. I have about all the Spring chores done now.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Raining like a MO FO here It poured here last night but clearing now. I went ahead and mowed yesterday while it was still dry.3mo ago
-
Meme's of all kinds
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@future wake up you drunken bastard3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
I thought @covemastah had a bigger basement3mo ago