Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Buncha fuckin drunks3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Two Words..... (No more, no less, ONLY TWO, don't even think about breaking this rule!)
@cleanhairy said ↗Proctologist exam3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@tourists24 said ↗May you become a competitor in the newest Olympic sport…. The javelin catch competition3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗It’s an acquired taste I guess.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗My girl's dog ate poop today.I'm not sure we can trust their taste.Litterbox ...3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Never.At this point, I’m much less adventurous. lol.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗He has the local livestock stump trained too? I shouldn’t be surprised.Nah. He uses one of those sperm collection machines3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗He’s probably dyslexic too That is just being Polish3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney FU3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Who is doing the anchors?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Haggis, White Sweet Potatoes, Dried Tarantulas, and Cow Eyes.Board is going downhill fast.@rod will be bringing the lutefisk3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗He’s a sniper…when you least expect it.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You no good mother.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗First the gay energy drinks, now it’s bugs. I shudder to think what else passed between those lips. 😳it must be a Pride month thing3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Are you left handed? If do that explains a whole lot.Polack is a bigger disability3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Interesting….never seen them.Very racist✊The black sweet potatoes are bigger3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I never seen these before White sweet potatoes?3mo ago
-
Drumpf
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@rod3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗not as good as Crunchy Frog3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago