Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I used the chainsaw last weekIt really worked nice.I have a little electric chainsaw. Its a piece of crap. My reciprocating saw cuts a lot better.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@badideaguy sucks3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Wipe thr screen off.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Oh isn’t that cute it’s so little Briggs engines aren't what they used to be3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗He’s gonna be on the streets panhandling in a month. I hear there’s a nice homeless camp nearby. Or dead from organ failure3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗That’s @johney s joint.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Damn forgot all about that song Heavy rotation on early MTV3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗@gumby3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗If @gumby had a son3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗https://babylonbee.com/news/least-popular-sport-in-the-world-holds-little-tournament3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗It’s not a purse it’s a satchel…And it’s manly!3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He needs more than one.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He would be mad that I didn't save him onea hot dog?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗He got to cocky. And he thought he could be friends with management. Maybe sending her dick pics wasn't the best idea3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗I just know she's gonna want to sit outside tonight when I get home.She needs to warm up after sitting in the air conditioning all day3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗I thought about getting a suppressor, but I figured I’m on enough lists already. Suppressors really shouldn't be an NFA item3mo ago