Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Breakfast. Alpha style bitch!11d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Belgian quad been around since the dark ages the monks made it Extra alcohol so it wouldn’t spoil@gumby never has beer around long enough for …11d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Smash !!!!!!11d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
11d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗You're starting to talk like Darrell WaltripRicky Bobby?11d ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@gumby said ↗I got one off of waivers11d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You dumb fuck.11d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@oldngray you watch House of the Dragon? Its not that bad but most episodes not much happened. Way too much filler.11d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Perhaps. More free beer.12d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Swear I have a curse going on ….go outside for a little to try and be human again …get stung right in the fucking neck …crackhead bee Next up ...…12d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://notthebee.com/article/coyote-crashes-b-day-party-lunges-at-toddler-gets-smacked-the-face-runs-into-the-road-gets-hit-by-a-car-gets-hit-by-another-car-t…12d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗12d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗I Bonds ...12d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I still have to hear everyone's problems. And im thr official person to call when people want to know how to file for retirement Every local is di…12d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
View this post on X12d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
12d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Haha yes!! Fuck him. Skatteboo is next with his dumbass.Skatteboo is one crazy bastard but even as tough as he is its only a matter of time unt…12d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage12d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Go work at Vandelay industries.12d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@scratch FU12d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
12d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Never even thought of that one.I remember when I was a new driver and bought a rain coat and pants. It was like putting on a sweat suit. All…12d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Not me bro....And I have used a DR bag a a poncho before. 😂Never as a poncho but I did use them as substitutes for bread bag shoe covers.12d ago
-
Meme's of all kinds
12d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I finally got my par time pension straightened out. I lost 89 cents per month but I will get the payment they screwed me out of.What a jokeI think…12d ago