Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Is a concern or is it relief?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Another soggy day. Supposed to get an inch or two of rain. Enough is enough.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Just made some afternoon coffee. I’m in Amsterdam, they have a lot of weird shit here. It’s 1:00 PM.Red light district?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@future wake up Bitch4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@sailfish Ahoy Bitch4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Some fucker texted me an apple id contact and now every time I open my messaging app my phone crashes. WTF? It's not like I got a TracFone4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Rose of Sharon it always looks like that till about mid June and then pops out white and pink flowers Its a hibiscus. I have one that doesn…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Damn weeds are growing faster than the grass With all the rain you can't spray the weeds. Supposed to get another inch of rain tonight.I hit the w…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗You know that bitch has perky lips and soft hands.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗The more important thing is everyone on your street thinks you're an asshole.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Do they inspect in Florida?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗I wanna go.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I hate asshole people that don't even live on my street4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗His hole is already blown out.He blew a gasket4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Where do they come up with these spam mailings ?I got a letter feom maybe the first place I got a mortgage fromYour hole warranty expires June 5th…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗It used to be twice a year at one tine.Now its inspection and BS emissions Somebody's getting kickbacks there4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗We don’t inspect them out here. Just emission every 2 years We don't even have to do that much.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗My car didn't need anything for inspection So fuck off.It runs on batteries.Gay.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Post4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗My biggest surprise was finding that you didn't edit that quote.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Sell sellNo orange futures4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://www.knopnews2.com/2026/05/24/scottsbluff-police-respond-gunfire-convenience-store-after-dog-accidently-shoots-person-with-shotgun/4mo ago