Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I don't do th as t too often. Lots of money for a little bit of meat. Got to stick to a budget4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I didn't get the sife yard yet this year . It was super high but the mower went through it really nice. I never thought I would switch ti batterie…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Tell you whatThe battery operated lawn has some power, especially when you.hit the Turbo button I finally got my yard mowed. With an old fashioned…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗I sent your wife a retirement gift...4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Settle down4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Lots of smashing4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@future Drunk and passed out just like @burrheadd ?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗FOEnjoy Memorial Daygoogle UPS HR number@jkloc I didn’t know you were nearby. Text me let’s go fishing.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗She puts up with me.She definitely earned it.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Funny thing is, I would have gone another year.... but my body couldn’t take it.And UPS was just getting so stupid.Same for me. I had planne…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I knew my pension, especially with the cost of survivorship wouldn't give me enough money to live the eay I want to.You might be forced to cut bac…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗With my pensions and SS.... I’m collecting more than when I was working.When you have the ability to retire like that who would keep working…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You better make a plan!!I didn't plan until kind of late. I just put money into my UPS 401k and didn't think about it any more. I did have some in…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@ovah said ↗I have no plan.... Have no idea what you guys are talking about with that money stuff...Pretty sure I'll have to move in with @gumby when my money …4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗I'm going to stay in growth until it hits an amount I like , then switch it all into Bonds.And start taking my RMDs from the interest.I have b…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thats why I put some money in Fixed Annuities. I plan on using the interest income next year. I started moving some from growth to annuities sever…4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@babagounj said ↗My town was able to finish the parade before more heavy rain arrived today. All remaining outdoor ceremonies have been moved indoors.Did you h…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗The only inaccuracy is the inflatable part.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Crab Rangoonz is a gateway drug to gook pussy@21savage4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Im pretty sure it was not beef with the broccoli4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Yeah, beef & broccoli too.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗It definitely happens … I worked , came home had a couple beers , ate lasagna…..it was lights out !4mo ago