Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗YYou're an hour too late sleepy head.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Just ralphed, we ready for round 2 LFG4mo ago
-
Social Security
@gumby said ↗Thats why I worked a little longer than I intended to It is heavily weighted towards your last years. You hardly made anything the first few years.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Good Lord that place looks like a sausage fest!!!4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Like alien spaceship4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@oldngray what do you make of this alien stuff? Do you believe it?UFO's does not mean aliens. I think it is just unidentified objects. There is…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗@babagounj ?Fishing boats are chick magnets4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗If I did like you so much I would tell you to go to Hell4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗I am at Band Camp my good friend.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗New Belgium brewery tourFree samples?4mo ago
-
RIP Thread
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Mine needs cut tooIt rained this morning and supposed to rain more later but a brief break for now. Grass is way too wet but I was able to do a fe…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Yo I’ve, been raining for a week got to see if I can get this grass mowed todayI got caught up before the rains started but getting to be time…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Pro tipTuesday morning’s is when all the hot divorcees show up looking for a “game”4mo ago
-
Drumpf
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I had 2 8 hour days this week still work 52 hours lolThere were doing that when I was still working but not as bad. They knew they could al…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Nobody wants to work here anymore. This place is outta control. If they kept the dispatches close to 9 hours or so most people would stay. Once up…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗That's why I decided to go.Before I get too beat up.I was planning on working another year or two but my body told me it was time to leave.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Recently I seen 2 retired drivers. One has been retired for about 4 years and the other about 2 years They both got so fat I barely recognized the…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@joeboo4mo ago