Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://notthebee.com/article/illegal-alien-trucker-becomes-fourth-named-singh-to-be-charged-for-fatal-crash-in-past-9-months4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Got damn cats are nasty4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@1030 ✊4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Hey I’ve last day of school today in these partsSchool ends later here because of all the days off during the school year.They also start a lo…4mo ago
-
Meme's of all kinds
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Kids just wanna have fun4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I don't know if that is proper notice.Might want to check that out.When did they tell them is the question4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Heat usually doesn't bother me.Thankfully its gonna be much coolerthe rest of the week. Heat wave broke here today. After past couple of days o…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I agree....I bet Trump doesn't think so.Smells like something Rubio pushed him into4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/raul-castro-indicted-trump-doj-plane-shootings-cuban-americans-rcna345707Shall we take bets o…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@mytripiscut Ready?For a beer?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Guess he'll take another w5 million He is easy to defend against when he doesn't have the arm to throw deep balls now.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/aaron-rodgers-confirms-hes-retiring-upcoming-season-steelerspast time for him to hang up his cleats4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Playing asteroids with @mytripiscut4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I think I know that guy4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You never know whats going ti happen with the market. Especially right now.Which is why you don't freak out over short term gains or losses.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Trust me I know Almost afraid to retire At least my investment account is going batshit crazy. It was up 80k last month. It started the year sucki…4mo ago