Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Good afternoon Good evening?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Raises handI don't think crawdads count4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Newly-Released CCTV Footage Shows Moment UPS Plane’s Engine Falls Off Before It Explodes Into Massive Fireballhttps://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2026/05/watch-nt…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Juat to get away from the wife.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Ill buy you a Schlitz Schitz4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I have to learn how to budget stalking the parking lot at Aldi's4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Especially when its beer.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗I had to sleep late today.I was forced up early yesterday for a doctor appointment.Have another doctor to see this afternoon, but before hand …4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Uncle Baba4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗@jkloc is at Niagara Falls with the Polynesians riding Kon Tiki over the falls4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I am and I am proud of it.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗And a shitty call on a should have been goal …smh Quick whistle.Too many shady calls. Someone wanted the Canadian team to win.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Buy me a souvenir4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I am mourning the Sabres loss Goaltending4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Social Security
@wally said ↗Seven percent per year gain by deferring. Might not seem like much but inflation happens, medicare payments will most likly go up over time, and s…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@badideaguy FU4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@sailfish Ahoy Bitch4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@thebrownblob FU4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗2 dozen of eggs please4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Drumpf
4mo ago