Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Where was that ?a place they sell antique roaches?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I should be drinking beer no layer than 6 today. Ill have one for you.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thanks for the 3 minute phone message from you butt dialing my phone5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Sooooo what’s the problem ? Mrs @johney ?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Did you precook the bacon ?soy based bacon bits5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Ready?5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗Honestly, I don’t think it’s all that weird. Hunter Biden is not a businessman. He’s a drug addict and a loser. Without his dad giving him …5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗I would never answer my phone and only respond DIAD messages.When they would ask me where I was, would give them an address, but by the time…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Is @21savage working today?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗@kearsargecoop convince me buying this and hooking up a baby trailer to it is a bad idea. I have a 45 mile bike trail running thru my neighborhood …5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im so tired I can't sleep5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗3.1415926…That’s all I got. lol.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗That’s an easy one, ran quite a few of them.It’s not like I’m @badideaguy and have Pi memorized out 30 digits.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗1 AM5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗STFU and let me enjoy my beer5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Sorry @gumby, they’re out of cock. Today’s retards.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗Yep most food trucks r5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Now go fuck yourself5mo ago