Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗We are everywhere! Trust me I swear we are the most transplanted people in the country lolBecause nobody wants to live there5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Morning ladies!Hope you got your rain gear on!bread bags?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@21savage ?He wouldn't know how to cook them5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Just opened up some great news ! SMH QqA@gumby said ↗Really is sad … I used to get projected monthly statements upon retirement that made me smil…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗This is my fridge Got 2 slices of American cheese, some bbq sauce and a stick of butter.5mo ago
-
Building closures/openings
@gumby said ↗Its expensive to have fuel pumpsLots.if liability We had pumps and when one of the tanks started leaking they had to dig a big hole and make a tok…5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗Seems pretty revisionist. I never saw or heard of that before.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fuck off illegal alien bitch5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗There are a lot more guys here than I thought would be….with their women. Girls night out?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗Ahoy, buttwipe.5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗It may not have been direct enough. I guess he’ll have his day in court for that, but I do believe it deserved to be charged, especially wh…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I won't be tomorrow. ⛈️⛈️5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗I think it's more likely worship than trolling given the intensity of the groveling and flattery that surrounds him constantly.the left is far mor…5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@unionstrong said ↗Endless TrollingHe probably shouldn't troll but some people are so easily triggered5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I would agree with this, although we would have to see what the agreement actually said. As of yet, I haven’t seen it. Not sure if anyone e…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗They didn't use building seniority They used center seniority That should be grounds for a grievance5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Trying to convince @unionstrong that I'm gay. He won't let me into his homo club unless I do.My old gas chainsaw died and since I didn't use …5mo ago
-
Worst UPS nightmare/fun thread
@cleanhairy said ↗Worse yet is having Dave all day every day of the year! You take vacation, he covers your route and is telling you how to run the route non s…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Been outta power.The folks have trees down.Gonna be a shit show. Time to go buy a chainsaw and help.@unionstrong should I get an electric one…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Go try one out.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Stupid bastard He made her look like the total idiot she is5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗FU25mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby5mo ago