Posts
-
Drumpf
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗We have no idea if there's something sketchy going on or not, but let's just sue 'em anyway! 'Murica!Lawyers are the winners5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I have fat fingers sorry5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗How goes it Greeny?Screwing them on the 9.5s?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I'd be surprised if a lawyer would even entertain a zoom call for this, most likely it would be a paralegal. Most if not all lawyers that take ca…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@oldngray Saw someone post the notice from Central States yesterday was they are 98.1 % funded ?instead of a couple of quick and dirty pictu…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@oldngray Saw someone post the notice from Central States yesterday was they are 98.1 % funded ?I posted that. 98.1% with the bailout money.…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Good morning and FU.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@badideaguy FU5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Bah humbug5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Again?5mo ago
-
Buyout
@unionstrong said ↗I loved calling them out on contractual issues. They always act like they know it all and try to intimidate people. I wasn’t up on every ite…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
The letter from Central States was bragging about it being 98.1% funded (with the bailout money).. but is in critical status due it it really only being 14% fu…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗And the skin flutePut your lips together and blow5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗I have watched a pt belt supe throw a tote full of smalls into the back of the wrong truck like confetti because the right truck already left and t…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Settle down Google is watching Maybe you should cover up your webcam.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Most of the preload sups supposedly training new hires don't even know how to do the job themselves. I got really tired of trying to explain some of the basics…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I had a driver like you.He told me I took no pride in my work.I think that was the last time he left the building on time till the trucks end…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I gave my loader 200 bucks.Used to bring him a coffee and a donut from Dunkin a couple times a month.Old dude, very dry sense of humor. Loved…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You are fucking evilJust like a supervisor5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You rat bastard no good....5mo ago