Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Ni good routes left5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You suck5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗And vagina scented candles?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@pkgdriver FU5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@burrheadd ?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗That's some light green. Bermuda?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗Making that move should be done before medicare starts.I know that a great bump in income, the rollover, will effect one's yearly income which…5mo ago
-
Welcome to your new digital AI hell
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗I'm letting it all ride on the S&P 500, lowest fees for all the UPS/Teamsters 401K available options { <$2/month }.If this trend contin…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗I'm quite pleased.I haven't seen my account this high in years.I might even be in new record territory.Mine was looking really good until it t…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Lawn need work. C+. Looks like poa a is a problem.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@badideaguy FU5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Ughh I gotta mow my lawn when I get home! 😩-at least it won't matter if its dark outside when you are doing in on your Playstation5mo ago
-
Buyout
@johney said ↗Come on bro don’t blow smoke up our ass’ we know if the unions paying it isn’t Golden CorralWaffle House?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Drumpf
5mo ago