Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Shock Top....With a Mobil 1 chaser1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I'm about ready to start. I have something different to drink.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Time fir happy hour Im waiting fir @scratch and @johney1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Do you need me to post a cat meme ?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://babylonbee.com/news/tiger-woods-license-suspended-after-court-determines-he-is-half-asian1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Drink some ultras.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Ribs!1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@tourists24 said ↗She'll never serve prison timeOnly a matter of time until someone declares her incompetent to stand trial. She would end up briefly locked up…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗This is what they wanted me to do Hospital will try to keep you as long as your insurance would pay for it. I went in because I had a hand infect…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗They slow down the gut.Elvis1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗They did have me on something else on a IV , but couldn’t do it for an extended period of time …thus referring me to a Trauma 1 hospital that cou…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I had shoulder surgery a while back and the Doc gave me 20 Percocets I was dude for real? I said I've had shoulder surgery before 20 will be gone…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Dr.s are scared to death of giving pain meds anymore they're afraid you'll OD and then sue them.More they are afraid of heat from the Feds. It wo…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
My dentist used to prescribe a few Vicodin after a root canal but the last time all they did was tell me to take some over the counter crap for pain.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I was referred to a level 1 trauma hospital after 9hrs in a regular hospital getting all my cat scan bs etc done … I declined to go at that time …1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Seriously considering coming off the pain meds ..seem to be doing absolutely nothing Save them for a party weekend.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Shut it. White boy!1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗245 & 515 this morning. No more dogs after this one.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Fuck off, sleep apnea.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Fucking queer with a man bun.redundant1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗These gals have been taught that woman have the right to kill their children.Didn't your dad ever say he would make another one just like you?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗He does sound upset.He needs more fiber in his diet1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future1mo ago