Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I think I have the same rifle.Rifle is a cheap Daisy 130a1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗A pellet gun? SMHI have a couple of pellet guns but nothing fancy.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗A pellet gun? SMHGoogle can't tell the difference.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I bet they love pictures of guns.Too nice for a part timer like you1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Because you’re gay? You people have pull, I hear.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Math, and me not cucking this up now.It takes a LOT of time to get the google search traffic the way that Browncafe had. They had 25+ years o…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Central States always hits a day early (for me) before a holiday. UPS is consistent.Next week.... SS ! Ha ha !I haven't started taking SS ye…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Good afternoon IVE.I'm pissed. Damn UPS needs to get my pension checks to me like Central States. A day early....I didn't even recognize 95%…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗They all accepted the buyout3 off them what's from the other building? They closed and sent their work here. They said screw that drive an hour an…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗We had 4 guys retire today Im stuck with all these punk ass rookies now.It happens in waves. We had about 25% of the drivers retire within a coupl…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗That sugar free stuff tastes like crap1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗There is salt also1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗There's no sugar in Gatorade Zero bud.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗You need to try cucumber water ….good for ya …not Gatorade Gatorade is just sugar water1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@thebrownblob FU1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗If the power goes out your bed freezesThat would take a really long time during a severe cold snap. The bed might get chilly but almost no chance o…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Unfortunately I had one.I think everyone had one in the 1980's1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗The problem is the predatory lending system that has convinced every parent and young person in existence that a 50-60K a year college educat…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I think financial literacy is a criminally underdeveloped skill in people. And not just young people.The public school systems have failed so…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗They’re broke.1y ago