Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I don't know if I've seen the 2nd one.. I'm sure I have I just can't remember the plot of that one off the top of my head.Danny Glover was a co…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@oldngray I rewatched 'Prey' on Hulu and I think it's so good. Probably my favorite Predator movie other than the Original of course. The first…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Tonight, I make Cheeze-It Pizza ✊🐺@gumby adds pineapple to his pizza1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Like a toothache…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Illegal tooDo you think they care in the hood?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Yep,We had two that I know of. Both painted black.I hated those that were still sticking out into the street at night. Almost impossible to se…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Bunch of my buddies are packer fans and they are just cumming all over each other Jerry Jones hard at work to screw up the Cowboys. He sho…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Alright I better not hear one more person calling me a runner 🤣🤣1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Pipe down, whiskey boy. Crown Royal bottler closing down Ontario plant, moving operations to U.Shttps://t.co/KBqv7HZVRi— Global News Toronto …1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fuckers Enjoy your ride1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@badideaguy wants her number1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Transvestite1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I bet your CM got something this morning.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Don't they have some promo with the show Wednesday on Netflix?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Happy Founder's Day?She's hawt1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗They are promoting that TV show "Wednesday", the little girl from the Adams Family. I've been seeing that actress plastered all over the news la…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Saw the same thing at a Wendy's around here. WTF?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗More likely some AI image on a TV screen at the PCM.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Even back then I felt guilt lol …maybe 20 yrs old at the most Women available at closing time?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Ahh it's Founders day! That's why✊🐺Inspirational video and a worthless gift?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗What's with all the fucking balloons and cake!1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Yeah right bud! I banged 3 different women this year! Cousins don't count1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗What women?? 🤣🤣Something you never see at your place?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Robot rabbits the latest tool in Florida battle to control invasive Burmese pythons in Evergladeshttps://www.yahoo.com/news/articles/robot-rabbits-latest-tool-…1y ago