Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Don’t let Gumby piss in the corner in the new bar He only does that in his package car1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗This might end up being a horrible decision but ended up getting Pizza Hut stuffed crust with white sauce and chicken sausage 💀 I'm not feelin…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I'm going to run out of dog treats today1y ago
-
RIP Thread
We are saddened by the passing of Jim Lovell, commander of Apollo 13 and a four-time spaceflight veteran.Lovell's life and work inspired millions. His courage …1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Always keep a roll of info notices on your person?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗LMAO I asked the mailman if he knew where a good bathroom was near us and he said he normally uses the woods. I said well I have a different situat…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I don't have his member1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗He says eff youze1y ago
-
What are you listening to?
1y ago
-
What are you listening to?
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗We need fat chicks in here, the bigger the better@kog721y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Wife killed him.Frying pan to the back of the head is a hell of a way to go.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Ready?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Good day and fuck you too.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Maple's too busy outing me as a cock gargler on Reddit. Lol.He does seem to have an unnatural attraction to you.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I mean @mechlift not @badideaguy1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Well I wanted to get laid this weekend, but fixing that sounds like fun too. 😂1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Dealer’s talking parrot helps police take down drug ring https://t.co/VXrstkzaSO pic.twitter.com/3CdEf4EqOI— New York Post (@nypost) August 7, 20251y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗And also, make it so you can see who "charmed" your post.click and hold to see who charmedSo easy even @future can do it1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@badideaguy make it so we can edit quoted posts like we could on BC. I was gonna edit this to say "Jizz covered Oreo" 🤣You can edit if they ar…1y ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@justaupsguy said ↗No way dude, $200 gets you full service at the massage parlor, youre gonna have to do better.1y ago