Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://www.foxnews.com/us/amazon-delivery-driver-limps-away-head-on-crash-captured-texas-doorbell-camera1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Where is @burrheadd and @johney old asses? They still trying to make a strong enough password? 🤣They are both here but haven't posted much1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗🤣🤣🤣 these niggas are so dumb. This was literally the easiest website to sign up for in my entire life.@future and technology ... are not fri…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Kind of like trying to figure out why sometimes my wife is pissed at me for no reason1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Email issue with this site, or with the fantasy football one?I manually verified dude's email here to head the issue off at the pass. He shou…1y ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@upschuck said ↗Trip is the last holdout. Anybody heard from him?I think @gumby asked him about it this morning and trip said no for this year. Unconfirmed tho…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗@future should fire @gumby s tech guy and hire someone competent1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future posted on the yahoo fantasy football chat a little while ago.FutureUltras - 3 hours agoChuck …tried getting on the website ….yet another email issue …s…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Deal1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗So humidBalls are so wet1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗So humidBalls are so wet https://babylonbee.com/news/study-finds-possible-connection-between-current-heatwave-and-giant-flaming-orb-in-the…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
You do still need to embed twitter links1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
smoothie king + heinz ketchup would you try? pic.twitter.com/asABll1ksJ— Digital Gal (@DigitalGal_X) August 6, 20251y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I am glad @future made an account.notifications is glitched now. When you click on it you end up in the first post in the thread. Sometimes a…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I was tempted1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Took a buyoutwhore1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
webp images do work here1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Should have the mentions fixed.Image pasting straight into the editor got fixed. (Not gifs, for some reason the browser converts it to a png?…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Sent y'all your update early today.Shoulda done it before I left, but I was running late.Mentions should go a little easier.@jkloc @jkloc @jk…1y ago
-
Just sayin…..
@overpaidunionthugthesequel said ↗The anxiety FMLAers over on Reddit would be triggered by that because it’s AI. 🤣1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗UPS IT dept?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I say you took your p***** head pill again1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Dick1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗I don't know what the hell that is you might as well tell me you used a commodore 64 to send a 8 track with REO speedwagon songs on an apollo rocke…1y ago