Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Only 8 pounds?Cheap bastard1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Thanks, DaveHe's more a Cramer1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You got 2 more years at this current lower tax rate.Maybe some small RITH conversions?Or take a little more out if your 401k right now and reduce …1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I have at least as much take home oay as I did last year.Not counting the interest on the I bonds.My biggest concern is how to avoid paying too mu…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Business steak, red potatoes, fresh corn and my special oniom.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Are you transitioning getting a name change?He doesn't need to change anything to play in the WNBA. He's already qualified.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗https://babylonbee.com/news/aoc-has-her-boyfriend-frozen-in-case-she-wants-him-in-the-future1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗He should try the hot dogs. Seriously made from real dogs?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗My son went on vacation there a couple of years ago. My sister and her husband went there a couple of years ago as an item on their bucket l…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗She'd quit pumping me full of caffeine if she saw the price of Bitcoin right now.Not even worth it.Coffee isn't cheap now1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Cheaper to keep her.Only thing she wants half of is my time. Apparently since I'm home, that means I'm automatically "available" all day. Lol…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Oh man. Did the bitch get half?She will get it all when he kicks the bucket1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗My buddy is in Iceland right now. I'm gonna get to try Icelandic coffee here soon.My sister is there now too. Her second trip there.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Subscribed1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Tryin’ to work now FO1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
old thread
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗He thought I told you guys things about him that I never did and always attacked me after that. Very unhappy person. He really …1mo ago
-
old thread
@turdferguson said ↗Meatbig time troll1mo ago
-
old thread
@gumby said ↗I had many conversations with him under his different username And he also said you are a HomoHe had several names he used after Tieguy got banned…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗It stays down. No need to raise it when everyone in the house sits down to pee.If there are any men in the house she should raise it for them aft…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Probably on the first date.1mo ago
-
Meme's of all kinds
1mo ago