Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗He old2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Pretty sure I got bedbugs at the Drake Hilton in Chicago. Suppose nice hotels are pretty much like almost every hotel. The lobby might be n…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Almost as fun as calling the Flamboyant King on his last day a month ago.Dancing Queen2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗At your age you should be grateful2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗The nose ring is a deal breaker too. Makes you want to snap a leash to her nose2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗I think we can all agree, that we’ve had enough of you today.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗@sailfish?2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗@gumby is obsolete2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗The only thing I have that lasted was one of the old fashioned looking radios. I got that for 15 years of service. I got the best use from a mitre…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
I got a lot better stuff from the earlier safety and years of service awards.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗They didn't have anything of any real value to choose from. I thought at least I could get a little use out of this.Yeah it was mostly junk to pic…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Twice this week hasn't been enough. We're going when the weather breaks. You are waiting for the next Shark Week2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗I got a little iPod thing that is totally obsolete I got a tablet that quickly became obsolete. I think UPS must offer a lot of closeout merch…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗@unionstrong is gonna put this sticker on his car2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗At his current consumption rate…He does recycle2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗At his current consumption rate…You mean his old rate before he retired2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗50 bottles. That’s a days worth for you. He needs at least 2 of those2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗BeerMich UltraThey need to stay hydrated2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I’m sure that’s purely to keep your bottled water cold!It so delivery drivers can get a free drink at his house2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Hopefully its worth more than the 150k u got fucked on.and people wonder why people don't trust UPS2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗I can tell this story now.We used to go outside during our 10 minute break.... and smoke doobies.... with our PT supes.They used to ship qua…2mo ago