Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@upschuck said ↗Probably getting his exercise by playing video games2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Ill put out front drinking beer and grilling hotdogs2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Get your fat ass a Santa suit, some beer and go stand outside your center this peak singing Yuletide greetings.He already has a fat ass, a red…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Sweet baby Jesus.Don't store anything you like in that. Lol.Call a bunch of your Amish friends to fix it2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I blame @badideaguy2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@upschuck said ↗I think your "e" key in intermittently messing up on you.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@upschuck said ↗I'm not that fed up yet.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Y'all ever seen a structural come along before?Do I hear banjos playing?2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗U probably should of stayed a working men2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗FUIm done being nice2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://notthebee.com/article/new-jersey-man-steals-armored-swat-bearcat-and-takes-it-for-a-joyride2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fuck emDont ever feel guilty They don’t give 2 bucks about you.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@sailfish Ahoy B*2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@1030 ?2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@10302mo ago
-
Meme's of all kinds
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I think I spotted @scratch Polish American Club2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Your favorite...Apple Court return address2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Just like when you are running NDA, got one from Amazon in a plastic bag, and you can feel it’s a pair of flip flops.Or the 2 headed dildos …2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@badideaguy sucks2mo ago