Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I've gotta go be sociable tonight at an expensive restaraunt.I'm sulking.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗That doesn't sound gay.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@scratch FU2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗The character Mork first appeared in a 1978 episode of Happy Days titled "My Favorite Orkan".In the episode, Mork visits Earth and tries to…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗They jumped the shark?it WAS a spin off of Happy Days2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗58 inside the house this morning Nice change from the heat wave. And the smoke cleared enough to open the windows.55° here2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗https://english.elpais.com/usa/2026-07-22/trump-administration-reactivates-secret-court-for-terrorist-deportations.htmlA secret court for depo…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Nanu nanuThat was a good show but got too weird when they brought in Jonathan Winters2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Mork and Mindy?Three's Company2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗What is Friday?2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗I used every day I had coming. There were old timers that never called out, for years! I knew one personally. He had a side chick on his rou…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Knock on wood, I never called out sick, I called out to go to the beach with my family. I was never sick.Mental health days2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Brut the green aftershave you threw on on your way to the disco to pick up those loose women in the late 70s and 80s!2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗The fuck is Brute? Hai Karate?2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗@unionstrong it’s probably more of a Brill cream and Brute kind of guy.Aqua Velva2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Better grab a donut before @bigunionguy eats them all.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Last cal..2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@badideaguy FU2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fuck off.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago