Posts
-
Worst UPS nightmare/fun thread
@gumby said ↗Shh.. im waiting for my next pension check You have to wait a whole month between checks.You will run out of beer the last week.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Settle down2mo ago
-
Worst UPS nightmare/fun thread
@unionstrong said ↗I did my 3 days of classes in Watertown. All Clarksville stuff. The only driving was in a p600 that had plexiglass windows on the sides and …2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I wouldn't mind grabbing her by her ponytail2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I wouldn't mind grabbing her by her ponytail2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@gumby sporting his retirement footwear2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Not today Its really nice not having to tey to get all of your errands done on a Saturday Saturday was always the day to get things done leaving o…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Watching the paint dry with @jkloc ?2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Thank God World Cup soccer is almost over and we can get back to a real sport like football! Training camp starts soon!2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
I had lightning hit a transformer that close to me when I was on my route2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@badideaguy sucks2mo ago
-
Two Words..... (No more, no less, ONLY TWO, don't even think about breaking this rule!)
@ovah said ↗Can't count....Learing Center2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://babylonbee.com/news/man-who-ate-at-taco-bell-getting-more-baja-blast-than-he-bargained-for2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Rain last night did a lot to clear the air. It hit 554 here yesterday.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
What BEER are you drinking?
@rod said ↗A beer distributor friend of mine who handled every foreign beer known to man would take all his out dated stuff and repackage them into 6 packs lab…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Came across this Made in USA walking stick today. You just got your vacation payout so Cash App me and I will go buy it for him.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://babylonbee.com/news/taco-bell-releases-new-imodium-a-d-sauce-packets-to-combat-explosive-diarrhea-outbreak2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗How did we ever survive with out cable or cellphone.?Or pagers? I hated when they made us carry one. Too much wasted time calling in to find out w…2mo ago