Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://www.foxnews.com/us/dem-lawmaker-says-constitution-barred-police-stopping-her-alleged-100-mph-speeding@nomorebs voted for her2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Its boring More action from the flopping than actually playing2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@covemastah2mo ago
-
Just Three Words
Party on Garth!2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I missed it.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@ovah said ↗See that crazy sunset yesterday?Weird sunrise this morning too2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Smoke from those Canadian wildfires is getting bad2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He has a cactus shoved up his ass.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗At this point I hope for 5 uninterrupted hours. prostate issues?2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Its so nice not having to set an alarm clock Yet you still wake up at the buttcrack of dawn from habit.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗This Cyclospora is no jokeI think I had a touch of it a couple of weeks ago. No explosive diarrhea nu I did have bad stomach cramps. It was a c…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://notthebee.com/article/maryland-man-tries-to-rob-bank-while-carrying-stolen-kitten2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I’m sick dude.Knew I should have taken that fourth booster shot.Or maybe you shouldn't have eaten that Taco Bell2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Not one tried to break his fall. One actually pushed him away. No one getting crushed by that porker. @thebrownblob2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Have u not trained to to only speak when spoken to?2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Your wife must be as well.She did marry him2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@future2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗Still waiting2mo ago
-
Worst UPS nightmare/fun thread
@wally said ↗Any retiree's still having the occasion UPS nightmare?2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I stand corrected Wifey wants to go to happy hour.So many bad influences on me.2mo ago