Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗Score is 2-0 now!No one cares…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@mytripiscut said ↗Soccer is for queersYes.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗It’s New England thing, gator boy2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Polak...whateverPolack…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Polak...whateverPolack2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I always aim to please, glad to help.Isn't it nice to be retired? Took me a few days but I adapted fast. No more alarm clocks. Don't wear brown …2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗I’m heading to Whales Tail. Then dinner at China Garden.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I needed that Have another, fuck off.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗US Men’s National Team against Bosnia-Herzegovina. I know you’ve been highly anticipating this match. Oh, yeah. 😴 💤2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗GoodFuck him and FUHe painted a mural of him on the street in front of his house2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Anybody got change for $100 I got too many in my walletFuck you.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗I’m not trying to judge or nothin, but exactly what kind of lifestyle choices are we talking here? He’s a trans computer progra…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗Not too late! The game is only 25 minutes in. USA! USA! USA!What game is that?2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗Its (whatever it is) parents must be so proud. Once again, I thank God for two normal children. We didn’t know how good they ha…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗You're getting as bad as that fucking Pollock.Now he’s a fish?2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗MYOFB2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I'm not Cuban you fucking Pollock.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Yeah yeah fuck off WOP2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@integritycares So does your sistah’s ass.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Ill never find out.And no one cares…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I hate those fat energy drinkers.Is that your hand or a turkey drumstick?2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Still working on the part time. Absolutely ridiculous That cocksuckers Union is weak.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗all 3 of themShow off…2mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Some folks on here would clearly prefer communism. Some folks on here would clearly prefer fascism. I’m into neither, so not really rolling with e…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗97° hereSame here right now. Hi of 99 expected. Cold snap.2mo ago