Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@integritycares So does your sistah’s ass.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Ill never find out.And no one cares…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I hate those fat energy drinkers.Is that your hand or a turkey drumstick?2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Still working on the part time. Absolutely ridiculous That cocksuckers Union is weak.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗all 3 of themShow off…2mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Some folks on here would clearly prefer communism. Some folks on here would clearly prefer fascism. I’m into neither, so not really rolling with e…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗97° hereSame here right now. Hi of 99 expected. Cold snap.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Got my pension checkMe too…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗97° here2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Good time to send out some beer pics Extreme heat! 🤣🤣🤣2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗a years supply of toilet paper?Tampons2mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Here's the same post from the same guy on X for those who would prefer a direct embed:You got him now! The walls are closing in! 😂 I’d worry more…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Prick Is that not true?2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Go watch Days of Our Lives or something.Like sand thru an hour glass…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Socks are much cheaper now and are better quality Thank you, Mr. Fruit of the Loom2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗They all get pisses at Bucky Dent , but Reggie hit the game winning homer , the Sox came back Reggie’s home run turned out to be the game win…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong FUQuiet!!! I just woke up.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗PussyFuck off2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fick off rookie Bastard2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗I suppose I’ll smoke some weed tonight… for @gumby Don’t put yourself out.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Getting ready to make one and toast to him myself!I’ve been toasting him since 1:30 this afternoon2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Jesus H Christ, you are one hairy motherfucker.He’s a bear to the gay people2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Good luck, and god bless you my brother @gumby2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗By the way, that was my wife holding that bottle for me while I took a picture!Fag2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Give a nigga a break from politics2mo ago