Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Working on a new username @fuckwitinbrown.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Me tooOne dayThen fuck this place Off to Reddit…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@ovah said ↗@unionstrongHow may I help you?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Breakfast burger with candied bacon on an English muffin with red onions and cheddar cheese and an egg on top.And a bloody Mary sauce So everyone …3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@ovah said ↗Banos... Its all an old guy like me has to know.Cervesa3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Are you doing the "World's Deadliest Chef" segment on The View?On today’s episode of “what not to cook on the grill”3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Took the family to Water Country yesterday. Luckily I still remember some high-school Spanish. I fit right inMy son used to think the commercia…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I do a good job3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Many RINO's in the GOP for sure, but the real problem is, the second you even try to look at spending, you are accused of starving children, pushi…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Shameless bastard!3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I worked very hard on them. Now fuck off Ass licker3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗@nomorebs and @gumby are going to Sunday brunch That’s them.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗💥 @nomorebs @johney and @unionstrong are going to steal it.You sick fuck. Fuck off. @scratch, I’m changing my vote on this pervert. I vote no.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@rod said ↗There comes a time in every females life when she should give up trying to look sexy. Yeah, that’s pushing it.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗The check is in the mail3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Just make sure you have your retirement club dues on time, capiche?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗No one asked you so MYOFBIs that right?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Most don’t nowadaysBums3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗32-44-6Still has my name on it and calendars from 1990.No one cares…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗27-17-47Instructions and picture when I gave mine away. Lockers on left also. Convoy Dispatch(TDU) newspapers were always set on the bench. Sh…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Cleaning out my lockerThat’s like a UPS museum or time capsule3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗No girlie/Snap On calendar from 1987?The chain and peel up 2day air tag is FIRE😀Who uses a chain? Who knows how or what it’s for anymore?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Cleaning out my lockerDon’t forget the butt plug.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong ?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong ?@pkgdriver said ↗3mo ago