-
Last is First
Rules are meant to be broken
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Thank God substance abuse is limited to drugs and doesn't apply to alcohol.Who said so? I don’t abuse any substances, I love them all. Fuck o…
3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗I have a subscription. I checked. Couldn't find what you're talking about. Give me something that points to it. From OAN. Fox News. Anything.I'm A…
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗What do you do to make a name for yourself? I used to bust ass, but I was told constantly you could be the #1 worker and they still woul…
3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Not rightfully. And that'll be worked out in the courts and in upcoming Congressional hearings for sure. Not rightfully? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 settle down Anti…
3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Where? Tell me. What's the article? Post an X link that mentions specific ones. Anything.NY times.
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I dont do drugs And if I was drunk a 6pm while at work I would have much bigger problems Perhaps
3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Sounds like you can't accept that there's always cameras on the reflecting pool and there's been zero video or pictures of knife or razor attacks …
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I got slammed into by a drunk driver years ago.No fault of my own bit I had to get tested. My supervisor asked me before I went down to get tested…
3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗They didn't agree that it was vandalism. They're reporting what Trump's people are saying. Still sounds like shitty contractor work to me.https://…
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Sure, maybe if you are the teachers pet your management team will never send you for a reasonable suspicion test. If you get in a 'serious accident…
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Doesn't matter to the DOTMYODB
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗It’s me and @21savage !There got that out of the way before @unionstrong could do it Glue, weed and shoe polish was my intro.
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Blood test clears up much faster and if you ask for one they have to do that too. As a driver if you fail the pee test but pass the blood test you …
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗lol that’s not true at all my man, that shit can stay in your system for up to a month depending on how fat you areSeveral months in my …
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗lol that’s not true at all my man, that shit can stay in your system for up to a month depending on how far you are Yeah, I meant a mout…
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Piss test will still detect it. After 24 hours and some mouthwash, gummies are undetectable on a swab at least.
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗How the fuck did you make this about shooting people? LmaoBut man so many people blaze before work though, smell it all in the parking l…
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗I don’t risk it at all, ups is a career to me. In high school I’d get blazed as fuck before work, smoke at work. Now I won’t touch the s…
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗Agreed. Although I’ll push back and say in a perfect world I’d be able to smoke a joint on break. Actually in a perfect world I wouldnt …
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗In a perfect world as long as he doesn't come to work impaired it wouldn't matter that he looks like james franco staring into the wind 100% of his…
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗Thats fair enough, just get off your high horse actin like you “grew out of it” you were still getting wasted at the end of your shift h…
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗If it weren’t for those dot laws you know you’d be the Willie Nelson of drivers Without the talent of courseThe weed wasn’t that great a…
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗I would if I could. Its kind of BS you can get black out drunk on Sunday and go to work Monday and that's fine but if you smoke a joint Friday nigh…
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗Fuckin pirate
3mo ago