Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Shit just accumulate It used to be hard to get extra uniforms back in the day.You have no idea. When I started, my building would throw all the un…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗The good ones I will sell as Halloween costumes 😃 Drug busts3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fucking 12?More like 12X12I never wore a frayed or worn uniform after 5 years on the job.3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Trump hasn't taken out their nuclear program and he won't be. And with all of the money Iran will be getting now they'll be able to rebuild their …3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Gathering up my old uniforms Cant believe how much crao I have.Legendary drivers always had plenty of uniforms. I must’ve had 12 pair of everythin…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Dont make me blackmail you with those naked pictures of you and @thebrownblob in a compromising position...Snitch bastard!3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Maybe you're backsliding if you think Iran isn't going to get a hell of a lot more out of us than they did from Obama and the JCPOA. We lost the w…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗No hazing the new members You really think we’re letting you in?3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗https://armscontrolcenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Fact-check-iran-deal-1.pdf"The money transferred to Iran by the Obama administration orig…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗YesVery unfulfilled I might actually have to have sex with her now.SOBYou need a penis first3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I definitely got my work cut out for me.Did she tell you about her trip to Arizona yet?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Dont you really hate when they get super pissed off and dont tak to you for a few days?Not unless I need a sammich3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗They're all fucking nutsUnfortunately…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗He’s the founder.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I also put in a large order for alcohol to keep the corner bar all stocked up.But no gay beer like @future and @badideaguy drink How large? @bigun…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Already ordered my retirement T shirt . Getting ready for the clubWhat club are you joining? Not this one.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Mrs @unionstrong ?Not anymore, she mellowed out a bit.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You have fun today?Please, STFU3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗So the $1.7 billion Obama sent to Iran in 2016 wasn’t actually an issue?It did nothing to curb their nuclear ambitions, it funded it. Incidentally…3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@johney said ↗Shameless…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I don’t take stupid as an excuse ….i will pound sense into him !He’s never coming back.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗@21savage ditched me …much disrespectCan’t fix stupid3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗@21savageDrinking heavily somewhere. Why aren’t you helping him? 🤣3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗I agree with Cory Booker here, we have a corrupt federal government and have for decades!They all suck, but some suck more than others.3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗He’s made some intelligent posts. Some of his concerns have merit. But his unhealthy obsession with all things Trump blind him. He’s been b…3mo ago