Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I've had maybe 3 beers suckass...some of us work during retirement, not like you old fucks sitting at home drinking because you're at home with y…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Who?You…fuckwit3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I have no idea what you’re talking about! 🤞He’s drunk3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Yeah, with us taking a baseball bat to their knees later. Ask @unionstrong how that works lol. 😉That was always a tool in the toolbox. The…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Yea and that won't happen today.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗FedEx Ground in 10 years or less? Man they are already there and worse.They won’t get paid like they do now. They’ll be independent assholes.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗The Central Region.Head crackers. Legendary.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗The company met the air-conditioning obligation this year…. Just barely.Supposed to be the hottest areas first. I don’t see any in Arizona,…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗10 days hereMilitant fucks out there.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Last I read, the company met the contractual obligation for the year ?Or, it was full-time jobs. WTF do I know ?I’m retired @gumby Get some.…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Somewhat. But many of those Union employees weren’t around years ago when this company was like the military. Over the last 15 years or so …3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗SolidarnośćNo one else would know the connection. 🫡3mo ago
-
Last is First
About time @ovah retired.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Black jews ?Fuck off, Lech Walesa3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗These freaking Italians!!3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I just might leave the mother fucker open all dayFire me.I would.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗There’s those people again…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗LOL3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗You mother…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗No card how rudeYou slut3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗What could go wrong?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗The best and warmest coat was that bomber coat from 89. To about mid 90's , was warm & dried quick The vests back then were great, nice a…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Agree@gumby would enjoy prison though.He washed the feeders in the showers, so I heard.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@tourists24 said ↗May you receive this gift on your final day of workI want that3mo ago