Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗My truck failed inspection last week because the brake light on the dash didn't come on when you apply the park brake. The mechanic said he wanted …3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Hopefully they're actually there to keep the pool company people from pouring in more hydrogen peroxide.Multiple people have been arrested for van…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You going to be awake early tomorrow?No. I don’t usually get up at 4:30.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I didn't rat you outFuck off, pole smoker.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗Ain’t nobody got time for dat.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗That's the issue im having with the part time pension. They found out about your gay past.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗When I sent mine in I couldn't do it more than 90 days in advance. Then they just sat on the paperwork until the last 30 days. Their attitude w…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I got a letter from my pension fund.Im approved. LolJust dont understand everything. The first check will be mailed to you and the rest will be di…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Or the weight of a duckEuropean or Asian?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗The weight of an unladen sparrow?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I know these things TF do you know?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Those are those little baby eggs.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗@brownflushHe knew that bastard @thebrownblob doesn’t work.3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Leftists are so bad at actively trying to be funny.I'm kind of butthurt about it. Didn't have many issues with Obama while he was in office and no…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I missed a few.Maybe you should try @brownwind3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Pretending that the center isn't hideous seems almost as bad as pretending that men can become women. Care to give it a shot, @ilovetrump ?850 mil…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Getting ready to make some shrimp Who cares…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Trust me I took plenty of days off. Haven't worked more than 4 days in the past 3 months.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗@burrheadd3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗They could make a raisin commercial with yoursYour wife gags on it.3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Just my thing.There will never be a deal.3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Just my thing.If they behave. Stop shilling for CNN3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗His woman takes care of me. Since you have a micro penis.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thankfully not blood related That’s even worse, because you choose to associate with him.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗No shit That’s your buddy3mo ago