Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗You ain’t right3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Union suckass.Scab3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Hes already an asshole ^^^Damn, that was badWhat’s wrong with you?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Sad? Get off the Union tip already....Geezus!STFU, and MYODB.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Turned in my withdrawal card from the union Cutting ties. It’s sad, but you won’t regret it.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Rough day.Yeah, I had to get some beer.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Mr. MumblesAka @gumby Mumbles Menino3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗When I needed a new uniform I would turn in the old one but the clerk would usually order a set of 3. They piled up after a while.Half my close…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Smakes?Look who the fuck is talkin!!3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Yes, you said rebels. So that's the term I used.Stop throwing around facts!3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Delete my account Praise God!3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗We're not going to risk fucking up big time 2-3 months before the midterms after what has the appearance of a fuck up right now.How many rebels do…3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗A lot can happen in 60 days. I don’t expect it to last.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@ilovetrump was going to be named Tea Bag marshal this year.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗The Red Green show.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Not until my OF takes off.How does one find you? Asking for @johney3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗You're already taken. TTKU3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@johney said ↗Could be for sure, I still think he wants to nuke em and get his name in the history books.Nothing is settled. It’s a temporary solution.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗You're already married right?What’s your point?3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@johney said ↗Let them not comply...I think Trump is just looking for an excuse to Nuke em.I’m thinking the 60 day window is a trap. Arm the opposition in Iran…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Just got engaged.That poor fucker has no idea what he's in for. She's nice around him.When are you going to find the right guy and settle dow…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗God Dam you're an old fucker.Fuck you too.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Where?Your sistah’s ass, that’s where.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗You slut,3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗So. You're 79?I thought you were smaht. 69 in August, dumb ass.3mo ago