Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Don’t forget us bitchDamn pot heads.3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗I don’t like it.3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Imagine if we'd lost WWII and agreed to pay to rebuild Germany with Hitler and the Nazis still in power.We are not giving them anything. If the gu…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Perhaps?Buncha fuckin drunks3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You can't send me a letter dated June 9th saying thwt university the July premium by June rh while im stillnan active employee3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Absolutely Now go fuck yourself Have to deal with the idiots at Team carw tomorrow They don’t cover butt plugs.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Unfortunately I agree. But he was his own worst enemy, like many of us. I was lucky, all I got was complaints for being rude or kicking packages o…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@mytripiscut last callHe’s knocking on doors for the blind sheik’s buddy3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗We all are Cooked3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗Saving my prayers for savage 21You better pray a novena3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗All for DiNero ,, no thanks Why not?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗I remember eating a chocolate dipped one in elementary school when the 7 year cicadas were outThat explains a lot.3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗It can be a terrible burden during times like these.Which party let in millions of undocumented immigrants into the country? How many got in witho…3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗It can be a terrible burden during times like these.SOB3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Id love some Me too3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Slim chance that they'll come out of this weaker, having survived over 13,000 airstrikes by Israel and "Great Satan". And then being paid the big …3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Alright. We can line up the points one by one and decide if they do or don't suck. While keeping in mind that a fanatical terrorist regime remains…3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗What do you think of this?The language seems deliberately vague, so we’ll have to wait even longer to see who pays it.6. Together with region…3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗I think that MOU is gonna be pretty bad. Hope everyone is ready for it.I think you should wait and see. Your leftist bona fides are clouding your …3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗^^^^^^^^^Screw that asshole !! Queen of TDS !!Go say 20 Hail Mary’s3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fuck off You sound upset3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Haven't heard that term in a while.....you know you're old school when you toss that one out there. Dam sure isn't a term for the new guys.I was …3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Not that UPS pussy whipped bitch. He'll suck the brown cock right down to the last minute.Deep throating it.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗My girl's dog ate poop today.I'm not sure we can trust their taste.It’s an acquired taste I guess.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Never.At this point, I’m much less adventurous. lol.Dogs seem to like them. How bad can they be?3mo ago