Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗she thinks that by saying sorry, all will be forgiven.Not Fonda Jane.Fuck that commie cunt.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗And a big sch long Your boyfriend?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗@@gumby aafter workGeezus3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Mother fucker !3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Silence !3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Jane Fonda showed her vile face recently She’s a living corpse3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Yeah, he jacks off with the wrong hand all the time.That’s perverse.While looking at livestock catalogs too.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗A thief in nerd’s clothing…Geezus3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗That is just being Polish3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Explains a whole boatload of shit. Fucker doesn’t understand it’s a right handed world.He’s probably dyslexic too3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Why nudes of Michael Obama ?For your viewing pleasure3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Got it covered…No elevator at that location either.Excellent3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗CoolI will do the copy paper order.Find a business on the 2nd floor3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You no good mother.He’s a sniper…when you least expect it.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Cow eye.Lmao. That one was for money. Stupid fucker bet I wouldn't.Geezus, Indiana guys are weird. I knew a guy that ate a sheep eye on a bet…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗We all know he's gonna come back as a seasonal helper so he can collect more tips this year.I hadn’t thought of that, but it makes sense.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗They have sour cream and onion flavored ones too. I've had dried tarantula and scorpion too.First the gay energy drinks, now it’s bugs. I shu…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗I like how it flows down the cheeks…I mean rocks.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Exactly I usually dont shop at that over priced store but one of my customers gave me a very generous gift card to that store.Fuckin beggah.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I've eaten those. They're not bad.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗A left handed one at that…..mother fucker hasn’t got a chance.That definitely explains those stuffed peppers.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Polack is a bigger disability3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗White sweet potatoes?Orange fatigue…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Take my credit card…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I never seen these before No one cares. Now shove one up your ass.3mo ago