Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Bologna Your sistah’s cunt.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗My niece just moved down there after graduation That’s too bad. Beautiful state run by leftist politicians.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@future Spam3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Newport?How dare you mock the beautiful waters of Rhode Island?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@542thrunthru said ↗Yep, but it aint cheap lolAnd the beaches are loaded with Mexican sewage3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Right me too, but do you think it'll change him? Nope.Some never learn. Of course he had no real incentive to work, no wife or kids, just booze a…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Don't fucking kid yourself if that asshole gets his job back it'll be less than a month and he'll be doing it again. Let someone who really wants…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Hopefully he learns a lesson, then gets his job back.I know UPS sucks but its hard to find a job with Healthcare and a pension I hate to see anyon…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗They had to use a public defender after blowing the donated money on luxuries.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong have another FUAnother shot of Jack…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗I had TWO "last chance" agreements.Got on your knees both times3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I’ve heard of the Black Panthers, but never have I heard of the black water buffaloShe’s not missing any meals.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Tell your five boys not to stab unarmed people? Seems pretty simple to me.Tell them to act like human beings, not Ubangi tribesmen.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Was there ever any doubt about this happening?Cadbury fans…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thank you A retirement gift3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Juat like George Floyd We’re going to start a go fund me for your vaginaplasty.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Please put a battery in your smoke detector. Its been beeping for a month now. Ghetto cricket3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Yes, you did. LolMaybe3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Gonna be living in a tent with his Dad ??I didn’t want to say it…😂3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗job abandonment?They were looking to eliminate jobs, he gave them a reason to.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Karmelo Anthony, guilty of murder.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗@gumby will lick your face when it is humid out3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗He should hold his breath until we find him too! With a plastic bag tied around his head.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I thought you didn’t go to work today? And that’s not how it works, even if they did terminate you.Sexual harassment?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Got fired today. And I won't get my job back either. I just want to say I love ya'll boys and thanks for the 7 years of jokes and laughter. Thi…3mo ago