Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗💥 FU too3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Not even sharks wanna eat your gristly old ass!!FU3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗That’s why I swim in pools. When you enter the sea, you’re on the menu.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I hate the snow. I hate the ice. I hate layering up. I hate freezing hands and freezing wet feet. I hate it being dark at 5 o’clock. Litera…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Summer is the best time of year! The hotter the better. Doesn’t bother me at all.Fuck the coldThat’s what I say.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Who gives a shit? I'm so tired of this fucking life. All I want is vagina.. Anything other than that I really don't care And I want pizza too. …3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Mm yes and no. I have a good relationship with my direct on road sup. He's cool af. There's a couple relationships that are on the rocks. Like …3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Three more days than a month off!! Woo!@gumby is laughing at you.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Back then, everyone could run like a deer, very few ever got caught. 🤣3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗To be honest $45 is kinda shit. At least where I live. It's like Barely livable wage. I understand $45 is a lot to some people depending on whe…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I didn't know you left. Did you take the buyout?Hope you're happier bro.Yeah, he took the first buyout for gay drivers.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Anyways that's my rant for the morning. Hope ya'll boys have a good day. I'm going to play some more Mortal Kombat. Plan on going back tomorrow…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗There's some resi customers that order so much shit... I'm like omg again!??? Where are you putting all this shit in this little tiny ass house…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fuck em.They really don’t like him.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗That place makes my stomach turn when I walk in there. I'm tired of seeing the same people every day. Same preloaders. Same irreg train drivers…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong FUI said, STFU!3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗So like I should care if you find me attractive?So FU and Gumby too.@thebrownblob in Vegas at the Union seminar. He got arrested for having sex …3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗How about when we first went on DIAD around 91 or so !!! All the old guys hired in the 1960's were melting down ! Was a nightmare Before long…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Is that @ovah’s district?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗When you mail it in to places some of them take so long to process them they want to hit you with late fees.I pay thru my bank. Not recurring, …3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Me: i’ll go to sleep early and get some extra sleep.My body: since you went to sleep early, you can get up at 4:30am instead of 530amThis g…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Welp I've watched a lot of OZARK. They put them in Barrles with some kind of liquid that makes them dissolve. I'll probably do that.It’s called…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗He’s a bottom like @gumby?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗The favorite drinks of Butt Pirates and tranny’s? Gay AF3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Mike Ditka rolling in his grave!3mo ago