Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗This is me by the way.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Why aren't those costumers wearing any costumes?Planet of the Apes extras.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗DudeShut up3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@mytripiscut said ↗Like a Jersey guy doesn’t drink it. We ain’t that far apart…🤣🤣🤣3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Yes, but does he have good taste in watches like @sailfish? I think not.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗YesPound town?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗You wish.I admit i’m curiously aroused…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗TF ayou drinking that gutters swill for?How dare you befoul the name of Jack Daniel’s? I can drink anything I like, thank you very much.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗If she gets in, I’m out.It would kinda gay up the place.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Those people chimping out again.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Removed from my cabinet and replaced with old benchmark no 8I can drink anything, I like Knob Creek, Makers Mark, Buffalo Trace etc. But Jack will …3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You bunch of no good Mother fuckers @oldngray has seniority. @rod can still veto it.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Settle down Just busting your balls..Then fuck off. I’m sipping my whiskey. 🥃 When you retire you can comment. And by the way, @scratch is still …3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Yeah, they all want to mow at that age. Ear protection? Wuss.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You fucking know..No, no I don’t know, you said it. What’s the problem with Jack Daniel’s? I’m a clown, I’m here to amuse you? What the fuck is wr…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Called in and went mowin’???Mowin’ an blowin’3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Oh boy...What? Lol3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗You’re the Gestating parent?He is.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong What's on tap?Jack Daniel’s3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Exactly. There’s never a bad time to compare lengths if you’re a Trump fan.I’ll compare my intellect, and my testosterone to any nit wit in this g…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗WTF?Keep voting for the democrats3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Lineup is full of a bunch of people I have no interest in seeing. Doesn't mean much getting top billing with them around.This is on @operationa…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Yo I’ve got another storm brewing Hunker down in the root cellar3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗Look who’s headlining the Iheart Music Festival. How cool is that?? And y'all still don’t know who they are. Crazy.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong ?3mo ago