Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗And my dad is getting evicted on the 23rd and has nowhere to go. He ain't coming here I know that.So you’d let your own father live on the stre…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Youre having a bastard child. That's sure to lower your BP & stress level. Half a chink, to boot.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Forgot I put in for a g8 today!Already home. I'll have a cold beer in your honor @gumby That’s good for your heart and BP.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Better double up on the Prilosec3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗He always bugged me to meet up in Sturgis He was a rube. 😂3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗What was the username of that guy from the Wyoming area? I can’t remember. He was friends with @mechlift3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Uncle Babagounj Step off.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Brownflush was right.He was always suspicious.3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Doesn't sound as bad as that stupid 250 foot arch towering over Arlington National Cemetery. Guess that's not saying much.This is the current view…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You do not get to set the rules or the terms. Or decide whether or not to entertain it.I am pointing something out. Whether you choose to lis…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗You go to see Fenway ?? Its beautiful Band box. Demolish it3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You do not get to set the rules or the terms. Or decide whether or not to entertain it.I am pointing something out. Whether you choose to lis…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I was in Boston a couple of years ago,thought it was a great, love the downtown area.Historically it’s awesome. People, not so much.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Cool picture I miss New England. But I don’t identity as a liberal douche bag. The taxes are ridiculous. I saved over 12k by moving to AZ. …3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Whatever it takes. You’re gonna find out, nigga.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗@unionstrong & @oldngray would smash on a three way !!Whatever it takes.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You would never have spoken to Cheryl like this.That is true. You got a problem, PM me. I’m fucked enough to entertain it.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗🥃😊3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
🥃3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Well this should end well.Start a pre school3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗I see a human deserving of dignity and respect, I see an unflushed turd3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Yeah, one more 12 hour day for me apparently smhGood good3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Haven't heard from him in awhile It’s probably for the best. Jim Hanson has him on “to catch a predator”3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@21savage ?Missing fag.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Miss me with the bigotry, homesliceAre you a missing link?3mo ago