Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Oh hell be back... His hand out, every Christmas. “I just stopped by to say merry Christmas” 😂3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗Pretty soon everyday will be a Saturday for you ,,,,, quitter !!He’s gonna need to tow a pup on his route, to carry all the farewell swag his…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Its turkey and it was delicious And if I wanted your opinion, I wouldn't ask you.You don’t have to ask, ass.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Delicious So everyone can go fuck offDry looking chicken breast3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@babagounj said ↗ African migrant claimed to be gay to get asylum in the US - then made incredibly stupid mistake after entering the country, DHS says.He marri…3mo ago
-
I Bonds and Cash plus ➕️
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong buying some I bonds?No3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗If u could please stfu, and let me enjoy this delicious ice coffee & blueberry donut.SheeshWipe that console once and awhile…sheesh4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Titty bar?Saggy ones at the pool.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Are we there yet?Pop your binky back in and STFU4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Do you know the way to San Jose ?It’s not far from Margaritaville4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Arrogant bastard Probably went bankrupt4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Hey buddyWhats going on?Just takin it easy. Seeing some sights.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong FUFuck off4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Good morning IVERetirement gig ?@bbsam?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗I knew it LmfaoThey ain’t cheap either4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗@unionstrong probably drinks this on his patio, wearing his hey dudes no sock and skinny jeans with a Tommy Bahama shirt half unbuttoned!I …4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗He’s going into management!How much more betrayal can I take?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Maybe You should think about retirement.It’s in the planning stage.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗That's what I've been putting. Either that or "will contact asap"But see if you do that and your pickups get back late then they wanna discipli…4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗Well, that sucks. I’m gonna have to find a different show with washed up. Has been to enjoy myself.IKR? They should’ve been on their knees …4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗I’m confused…4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗Little Marco with small hands?Who, Who said he had small hands, puta!?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Home pooper onlyYou’re still young…4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@oldngray said ↗Rubio may be too focused on CubaThose Latin’s hold a grudge…but I can understand that. I like him.4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗Again, he’s only gonna be here a couple more years…….. if he wanted to finish this problem, I don’t think this will.That’s why you have to …4mo ago