Posts
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗Well, that sucks. I’m gonna have to find a different show with washed up. Has been to enjoy myself.IKR? They should’ve been on their knees …4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗I’m confused…4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗Little Marco with small hands?Who, Who said he had small hands, puta!?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Home pooper onlyYou’re still young…4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@oldngray said ↗Rubio may be too focused on CubaThose Latin’s hold a grudge…but I can understand that. I like him.4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗Again, he’s only gonna be here a couple more years…….. if he wanted to finish this problem, I don’t think this will.That’s why you have to …4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗Exactly my point I thought that was what this was all about… we’re gonna make another deal for checking weapons and assuming they’re tellin…4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗More airstrikes? The IRGC would come out of its underground mountain bases to surrender, having finally had enough?I didn’t know you had such exte…4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/iran-makes-clear-deal-not-finalized-amid-lack-trust-warns-us-gulf-utter-ruin-if-warIn other words, n…4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Agreement to continuous IAEA inspections is probably the best we could do. The regime is still in place. It can kill any internal dissenters. It'l…4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗A "reconstruction fund" for Iran is just $300 billion of theirs that was frozen?Where are you coming up with that figure? The NY Times? I haven’t …4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗Still don’t like the deal because I think it just kicks the can down the road like Trump didn’t want to do these people supposedly can’t be…4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗My understanding is that the $1.7 billion Obama freed up and has been widely criticized for was actually their money. Do they have another $300 bi…4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗I did a little more digging around and from what I can understandIt’s not our money that we’re giving them necessarily I don’t think the Ne…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Sick fucker that he is. Pineapple I can do, but fucking corn? SMHCorn picked fresh, from the shit of virgins4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I don't want that on my pizza either.No sardines? 🤣4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗It's not blue paint, it's blue industrial-grade waterproof coating! Owned those dumb loser libs again!It’s swimming pool coating. It does come in …4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Fingers crossed that it is. Prepare your butts if it's not.There is no way Trump is paying for reconstruction4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗BS4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Wait until you see the bill for the flowers. Thought I was gonna shit myself Don’t forget the rehearsal dinner…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗💥 Fuck off4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗I’ll have one with ya No Hennessey?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thinking about it.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Fuckin hillbilly My son lives in LA. sushi place by him I would eat at everyday You’re not getting real sushi 🍣 in the middle of the desertI …4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Thinking boys/men can become girls/women and vice-versa is pretty detrimental to society on its own.🤣🤣🤣4mo ago