Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗@covemastah is the guest speaker4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗He"d rather rainbow That’s a Boston fan for sure, homo.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Because Because why?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗Feedah guy on vacation??Fuckers gotta rest too.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Don't be a @johney Why?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Da Fuck..Shut up.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Do you know him?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Cool pictureSkeeters comin’….and get off the tip, red leg.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Puerto Ricans don’t cut grass!! get your racial generalizations, correct!Touched a nerve, vato?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thank God Maybe he can cut my grass.Papi.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗My wife likes taking a late night walk. Hmm honey im good. I walked enough the last 11 hours She’s hookin up with that Puerto Rican kid down the s…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Gay bathhouse will get a new full-time member when you retireHis nickname is “money shot”4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗You will.I’m still working on it. Weirdest thing....I enjoy walking in the mornings. Outside. Like the fresh air.Because you’re not in a hur…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗And you motherfuckers think Iguana's are bad. WTF is that snake eating? And look at the size of that fucking fly on the leaf. WTF?Rat snake eatin…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Ive been getting a little bit if practice in.Passed out drunk in the afternoon is not the same thing.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗They have good breakfast sandwiches The coffee sucks4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I dozed off.You mean passed out.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗We run’em til they die then park them all over yard and use them for storage My redneck brother.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗If I had a Huawei Windows phone from Walmart I kind of get it but I've got a flagship from a major manufacturer they need to figure this shit out i…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Well, I was gonna get just a regular one, but they offered me 1100 bucks for my old broken down 15 so why the hell not?It does make it look…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Are you talking to yourself again?Shut the fuck up4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗That’s never stopped him before!4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗You got a problem with that?Yes, I do. And you want to represent me?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Fixed it for you.You got a problem with that?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗My new orange iphone 17 pro is bad assI didn’t get the pro. I don’t need dick close ups like you do.4mo ago