Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗If I had a Huawei Windows phone from Walmart I kind of get it but I've got a flagship from a major manufacturer they need to figure this shit out i…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Well, I was gonna get just a regular one, but they offered me 1100 bucks for my old broken down 15 so why the hell not?It does make it look…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Are you talking to yourself again?Shut the fuck up4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗That’s never stopped him before!4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗You got a problem with that?Yes, I do. And you want to represent me?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Fixed it for you.You got a problem with that?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗My new orange iphone 17 pro is bad assI didn’t get the pro. I don’t need dick close ups like you do.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Where is that homo?Drunk4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗FUI don’t go that way, try @gumby4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗They pair well with pink floyd and tie-dye @thebrownblob is gay4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Wife’s got the Punani, she likes the mushrooms. I put the mushrooms in the flower bed. Then I get to have fun in bed.We all make sacrifices…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗My wife bought them and I thought so too until I saw them at night. It’s pretty cool.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Rose of Sharon it always looks like that till about mid June and then pops out white and pink flowers4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Why's that bush half dead?That’s what happens when you hire Puerto Ricans to landscape. Gotta use Guatemalans, they’re sticklers.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@mytripiscut said ↗😆4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Some fucker texted me an apple id contact and now every time I open my messaging app my phone crashes. WTF? It's not like I got a TracFoneYou must’…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗The mushrooms are gay…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@mytripiscut said ↗Settle down, Snookie4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Nice rock garden!Got a lizard living under the rock on the left, I call him @gumby4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob TF you laughing at?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗A desert landscape can be beautiful too.I have some nice stuff. I got a real cow skull in front. I found it on a hike.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗I've got some broadleaf weeds i need to spray in my lawn, and I need to hit the weeds in my mulch beds with some round up.I don’t miss that. I …4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Damn weeds are growing faster than the grass You just noticed that?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗I had an 87. Wish I still had that thing.When men were men and trucks were trucks.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗But can suck a cock.4mo ago