Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗People are assholesThat’s why I don’t talk to anyone. I have one acquaintance, he was a trucker that worked for Walmart. No pension, broke ass mut…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I hate asshole people that don't even live on my streetI hate you, and you don’t even live in my state, so there.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Some asshole just rang my doorbell, I just ignore it.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Butt hole warranty? Sounds like a good deal.His hole is already blown out.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Just because you drive a Honda element does that make you gay?You’re a funny guy.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Think she was a lesbian?Sounds like it.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗My car didn't need anything for inspection So fuck off.We don’t inspect them out here. Just emission every 2 years4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He shoots and scores Shut the fuck up, you dumb motherfucker.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I am, and FU.@oldngray said ↗https://www.knopnews2.com/2026/05/24/scottsbluff-police-respond-gunfire-convenience-store-after-dog-accidently-shoo…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I cant grow too much here either Cant shoot everything Why not?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I haven't seen a Hosta in 20 years..deer saled bar.I wish I gave a shit.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Wiped out old man.Thank God I'm going on vacation in a week.Vacation from what?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@badideaguy FUHe’s busy with his boyfriend4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@21savage ?You getting nice and toasted?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fuck off cactus dickI’m not doing that.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗For Google@gumby is a homoYes4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗We just had a ton of rain Good.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He us nit in Daylight savings time.Fuck off4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗We had flood warnings all over the place yesterday . They don’t clean out the storm drains in the hood?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Go put a battery in your smoke detector Replaced all 5.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@21savage ?Fire4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗No one cares4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Be a cold day in hell before I stand in a line like that in a glorified 7 elevenI certainly wouldn’t go out of my way for it.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Are.you even white?Philipino4mo ago