Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗I've got some broadleaf weeds i need to spray in my lawn, and I need to hit the weeds in my mulch beds with some round up.I don’t miss that. I …4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Damn weeds are growing faster than the grass You just noticed that?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗I had an 87. Wish I still had that thing.When men were men and trucks were trucks.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗But can suck a cock.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Its looking like you dont know how to MYOFB He’s ignent.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗You know that bitch has perky lips and soft hands.Not first hand, only what I’ve heard through the grapevine.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗What a flamerGeezus He’s non binary4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Lick my ballsack after you're done licking my ass.Geezus4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Just so you know it's a scam, when they did do inspections here I had a 86 Chevy Silverado that passed emissions and everything else, but they fa…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Like an ass farm…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Inspections? Biggest fucking scam.Do they inspect in Florida?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗People are assholesThat’s why I don’t talk to anyone. I have one acquaintance, he was a trucker that worked for Walmart. No pension, broke ass mut…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I hate asshole people that don't even live on my streetI hate you, and you don’t even live in my state, so there.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Some asshole just rang my doorbell, I just ignore it.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Butt hole warranty? Sounds like a good deal.His hole is already blown out.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Just because you drive a Honda element does that make you gay?You’re a funny guy.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Think she was a lesbian?Sounds like it.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗My car didn't need anything for inspection So fuck off.We don’t inspect them out here. Just emission every 2 years4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He shoots and scores Shut the fuck up, you dumb motherfucker.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I am, and FU.@oldngray said ↗https://www.knopnews2.com/2026/05/24/scottsbluff-police-respond-gunfire-convenience-store-after-dog-accidently-shoo…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I cant grow too much here either Cant shoot everything Why not?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I haven't seen a Hosta in 20 years..deer saled bar.I wish I gave a shit.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Wiped out old man.Thank God I'm going on vacation in a week.Vacation from what?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@badideaguy FUHe’s busy with his boyfriend4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@21savage ?You getting nice and toasted?4mo ago