Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗You skunk4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Beer eta 17 minutes Fuck off4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗44mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Hate to disappoint you80?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I expect nothing less from a negro4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Go pour yourself another glass of STFUUse it wisely you fuckin thieves4mo ago
-
I Bonds and Cash plus ➕️
@gumby said ↗Look at the long term ratesLook at you ass4mo ago
-
I Bonds and Cash plus ➕️
@gumby said ↗@jkloc @pkgdriver said to pay attention No, he said to STFU4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Hell NoPlease, go the fuck away.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗That dog said you are an asshole And I agreed with him.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Sheltie?Aussie4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Not any better today4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗My kid has one of those. Good dogs.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Fuck it4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Branching out from the radio show huh?He’s going for the drunk retard crowd.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗@gumby reviews pickle beer…..That’s him.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗You’ve lost weight and got a tan!All that running.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@mytripiscut said ↗Thief!!!!You people suck.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗You really hoarded this one, I give you credit, you fuckin pirate.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Almost time.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I quit.You should.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗No Bitch4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fuxk off.Is he not correct?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Here is his grill4mo ago