Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Again?Yes.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗DoucheMart, a subsidiary of @gumby enterprises4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Because the haji’s will do it for half price If that.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im not sure what happened I don’t think I did anything This time.Fuck off then.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗The heat exchanger will produce sulfur smell too unless you crank up the temperature. If you heat water with electricity, the best bet is the new …4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Hadn't even come to mind!I’m sure i don’t know what you’re talking about…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Hello. What's the BrownCafe 2.0 CEO upset about?You’ll have to ask she/her.4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗That's why I didn't want to make any assumptions. 🤷♂️What are you implying?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗What game?No one cares…4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗You mean Social Security, right? ;)Did I say that?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You guys can really be pieces of shit sometimes, you know that?Pretty unimpressed.No one cares. Sad, but true.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You guys can really be pieces of shit sometimes, you know that?Pretty unimpressed.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Getting ready for the game !!!You can fuck off, too.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗You had a pretty good Headstart though!4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I’m pretty sure this company has made us horrible people!We’re twisted, cynical fucks.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗He needs a hug and a binky.@thebrownblob said ↗I drove trucks with play in the wheel like that. You had to turn a 1/4 of the wheel before it…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗He needs a hug and a binky.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Fuck off.It's a good union employee who shows up, doesn't cause problems, and works as directed.Pretending that it's okay or normal for peopl…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I just thought of something that made me happy. PTAirdriver. From Brown café would not have qualified for the buyout even though he’s been …4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Thats @gumby mot meHe’s the Sensei of deep throating4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I forgotten more than these shit stains know about this job!Especially that deep throating thing that you do.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗They are cracking down big time here. Highway patrol(commercial division) sitting along all the routes the truckers take around here.Excellent4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Buddy of mine just got into an accident. Their fault. They fucked up and didn't see something backing up.Third day running a route in the bli…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Don't even compare me to that hack. Just put a turban on, you can be the BA4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗Let’s get that CPI up so I can get my COLA raise!Good good, my SS check will go up.4mo ago