Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@boxox ?Who?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Shit on the desk and get fired You're welcome Ask @bigunionguy for more tips.Those union boobs wrote the book.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Never quit a job in my life …so that comes into play ..personally Tell them to screw4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Bro … been busy …and working waaaaay too much …not happy w that Whose fault is that?4mo ago
-
Buyout
@gumby said ↗Thats what your wife called it....Because it kept drifting out of the hole?4mo ago
-
Buyout
@gumby said ↗ThanksAsshole I hope you enjoyed space mountain4mo ago
-
Buyout
@pkgdriver said ↗$6.00 Thrift Plan….NiceWe could buy stock though4mo ago
-
Buyout
@gumby said ↗Shameful I never gave a dime. I did give to make a wish, so retards like you could go to Disney world.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Fuck you.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗Easy, big baller.He needs a good pegging4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Fuck you assholes. I had a UPS dream last night. I was a seasonal, they sent me out with packages across the country. As stupid as I was I knew I was bringing …4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Looking in the mirror again?He must be.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗You STFU! Pirate!4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy i wish when I clicked on a notification it took me to that notification, not 3-4 away from it. Fix it, Borat.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗NoWhy not?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Settle down, GIF stealing snake.I’ve had this for 5 years, nigga.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Ready?Fuck the fuck off4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗Ahoy, ho.Freak4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
View on Instagram4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thats @thebrownblob and @unionstrong4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Good afternoon Grumpy pants.Relaxing, while you work.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Living the life...Just STFU…4mo ago
-
Buyout
@johney said ↗United Way?SuckerWeak…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Geezus get a room homosTwo fags.4mo ago